Looking for methods to import contacts from excel to android phone? Or do you need a way to upload contacts from an Excel spreadsheet to your device without Gmail? If so, after reading this blog, you can find the best way to export Excel to phone. Because there is no direct way to import Excel contacts into the phone. Therefore, we must use professional methods. You should read this whole article for more details.
When we talk about relationships, we mean business people, friends, family, etc. We think they are the ones who help you in your business and your personal life. . This is why you maintain multiple contacts on multiple platforms. But in today’s world there is a different phone that almost everyone has a mobile phone. Therefore, people want to save all their lives on their phones.
In this digital world, millions of people want to import Excel contacts to Android phones because it is the need of mobile phone users. If you are one of them, you are looking for a solution to import contacts from Excel to Android Samsung, Huawei, Google Pixel, LG, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Asus, Xiaomi, Motorola, Lenovo, Sony, Nokia, Panasonic, etc. The search is here because after reading this blog post, you can easily import calls from XLS files on the phone with simple steps.
“I used to work at Microsoft and used different software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook for work. But now that I quit my job, I want to import all the people from Excel into Mobile. So I can easily access all my contacts in my Android phone. Can anyone give me a solution and immediately where can I Send numbers from Excel to phone?
Similar to the information above, the user is very stuck to find a solution for transferring contacts from Excel to mobile phone. In addition, they want to know a simple and reliable way to import people from Excel to the phone. To do this, first of all, you need to read this blog post and understand why users move their people to Android. You can see more details: Ptahorion
Reasons to Import Contacts from Excel to Android Phone
You may have heard about Excel Contacts. It is a software that allows you to enter the details of a new person including their name, email address, phone number, address, etc. With Microsoft Excel, you can easily manage or change your contacts at any time. But there are many reasons why customers need to import Excel contacts to Android. Some are explained as follows:
- Contact Management: Many people use Excel to manage their information. Excel is a raw application that is easy to use to analyze raw data into reports. Therefore, people use Excel to manage their contact information and then want to go back to their phone.
- Customer Email and Personal Accounts: Most email and email account desktop applications support CSV contact data that can be easily accessed in Excel. Hence, people are looking for solutions like Import CSV Contacts to Android Phone solution.
- Sync Contacts With the Website: Another reason to import Excel contacts to Android is that you can sync them with the website so that you can update them when needed.
Import Excel Contacts to Phone Using Automatic Solution
Since there is no instruction manual to convert files to vCard format, we recommend that you use a trusted third party, Excel to vCard ConverteFr Tool. It is a completely safe tool to download and run. Moreover, it has a user-friendly interface so that all skilled and non-technical users can use it without any problems. In this section, we will explain the easiest way to import people from Excel to phone. The complete process is divided into two main steps:
Import Contacts from Excel to Android Phone in Few Easy Steps
# Convert Excel Contact Sheet to vCard (.vcf)
- First, Download and install the Excel contacts vCard Tool
- Launch the tool and click the Browse button to select the Excel file
- After adding the Excel file, the software will preview all the research data
- Now, click on the Next button to continue the contact conversion
- In the mapping options, you need to map fields in Excel spreadsheet for vCard. Select a field from Excel Fields
- Select another field from the vCard field and add to export Excel contacts
- When the fields match, click the Add button and the software will display a list of matching features. Then, click Next
- Next, click the Convert button to start the conversion process and let the process finish
- After the process of importing Excel contacts to Android is completed, the device will display a confirmation screen, click Yes.
Import Excel to Android – How to Import VCF Files to Android
After receiving Android contacts to vCard files, transfer the converted files to the phone’s local storage. This can be done using the data line or transmission medium.
- First, open Contacts, Address Book or Phonebook on your Android phone
- Press the More tab as shown in the image
- Now go to settings from contact list (address book)
- Here, choose the option to import/export contacts from your phone
- To import Excel contacts to Android, click the “Import” button. This will allow you to import vCard files from local storage to contact your device
- Now, the option to import contacts will appear. Select the device storage option here to import Excel contacts to Android
- Android will ask to save the contact to the device, Google account or Android phone account. Select a device here
- Now, it will search for VCF and import it into the Android device. In a few seconds, the process of importing Excel contacts to Android will be completed.
Advantages of Excel Contacts to vCard Converter Application
- Create a special / separate vCard file: Import Excel Contacts into the outlet allows you to convert Excel contacts into a special or separate VCF file.
- vCard encoding options: This tool provides multiple vCard encoding options such as Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-32 and UTF-7.
- Excel and vCard Field Mapping: Importing Excel Contacts to Android software provides contact mapping functionality. Just display all the files to show the Excel field for the vCard field. These fields include name, gender, address, date of birth, and more.
- Windows and Mac OS Compatibility: Excel to Mobile Contacts Converter is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Choose the way: The tool allows you to choose the way to save the converted files. You can select the place as you want.
Many users are looking for a solution to the same question, that is, how to import contacts from excel to android Phone? Therefore, we recommend this solution, taking into account the user’s need for a solution. Here we discuss a simple and cost-effective method to transfer contacts from Excel files to Android mobile. The above method of exporting contacts to Excel is safe because it does not require much skill.