Below we discuss all details about Harbin Medical University. But before this, you have to know why study MBBS in China.
Over the years, the number of students intending to pursue careers in the medical field has increased exponentially in India.
However, to accommodate this number, compared with the number of students, the number of universities and seats in these universities is minimal.
Moreover, the fee structure required by these universities is very high, and most students cannot afford to study at these universities.
Therefore, it is beneficial for these students to receive medical education abroad and obtain an MBBS degree from China because the cost of studying MBBS in China is very affordable.
In China, tuition fees are low, and dormitories are often free. Students with good grades will also receive generous scholarships and tuition waivers.
Introduction to the Harbin Medical Science University, China
HMU, with a long history and tradition, was merged in 1926 by the first and second branches of Xingshan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Harbin Medical College founded by Dr. Wu Liang, a pioneer in Chinese medicine.
This Chinese university’s clinical and academic strength has been greatly improved, and it has unique training courses, curriculum design, and substantial training capabilities.
Harbin Medical University (HMU) is a medical school with massive capacity and distinctive features.
Over the years, it has become one of China’s top medical universities and has also been designated as national training development and basic scientific research base.
How to Know Harbin Medical Science University Is Best
In the World Health Organization (WHO) official directory, the degree of this university is recognized by the Indian Medical Council and other countries such as Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, and Europe.
HMU graduates can obtain medical licenses after they appear in court to participate in the relevant board examinations and practice in any of these institutions.
What are the Benefits of Studying MBBS from Harbin Medical Science University
Students admitted here will benefit a lot.
Once registered here, students don’t need to worry about anything. Some of the benefits for students are as follows –
- HMU is one of China’s first medical universities. It has 7 years of medical courses with Nankai University and Harbin Institute of Technology and is affiliated with Nankai University.
- The school has 18 secondary departments and 8 institutions. It has more than 16,000 extremely talented faculty and staff, including well-known high-quality talents around the world.
- It has 4 first-level and 41 second-level doctoral programs and 49 second-level master programs.
- There are about 16,000 students, of which 640 are from abroad It is located in Harbin, a beautiful snow-capped city, which locals call “Oriental Paris” HMU has 11 leading laboratories and two academic workstations.
- HMU has won 2 National Science and Technology Progress Awards, 3 National Natural Science Awards, and more than 240 research achievement awards.
- Students can decide to complete the final year of internship in their own country or region, which can save tuition fees.
Medium of Instruction
Harbin Medical University (HMU) allows all its courses and to be conducted in English and Chinese.
However, for foreign students, the local language must be learned in the form of additional subjects.
What Is the Conclusion
This University is committed to providing students with impeccable education in the medical field.
With its outstanding teachers, honors, and affiliation, its strong educational ability is beyond doubt.